Πέμπτη 22 Μαρτίου 2012

Union Jack

It's a big love. I think it started with a note book my mother had given me as a child to use in my english classes. I liked it so much that I didn't want to ruin in by writing exercises in it. I just stared at it and dreamt that I was in London.

The sight of its design and bright colors has always drawn my attention and though it was kind of behind my mind, my love woke up some years ago after seeing a gorgeous Swarovski bracelet with the design of The Flag! I window-licked for many days until I decided to buy it it, but it was too late. The object of my affection was long gone and in limited edition, so now it only lives in my memory. Unfortunately I haven't found a single image in the internet to share with you.

Then there was the SMEG Refrigerator. A dream object for when I would make my own home, but I decided that with the same money I could buy all of my kitchen devices.



But still there was the Union Jack Mini-Cooper for when I would decide to buy a car. Didn't really work.



I think this flag looks stylish and cool all the time, whatever object it covers.











And though I like it so much I don't own a piece of clothing or decoration with the Union Jack on it. Browsing through the internet I found endless objects and ideas for DIYs. Maybe it's time to buy something or even better to make something.

Maybe I should grab my tools...



...and make a piece of furniture













...or something for my wall



Should I use my sewing skills?





Maybe a designers object



I like this flag so much I could just eat it!



Ok. I am obsessed. Maybe I should just wear a pair of sunglasses and pretend this melt-down never happened.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: